In The Hoop Amish Blocks with Sweet Baby Designs
This set has a little bit of everything:
- Detailed instructions for making this Amish Quilt Block completely in the hoop with Sweet Baby redwork designs:
- 12 Block designs with the Sweet Baby designs already in the block
- 12 Sweet Baby redwork designs without the block in 4x4 size
- 12 smaller Sweet Baby redwork designs without the block in the small size that fits in the center of the block
- 1 blank Amish block so you can use it with other small designs you might have or make fabric blocks as fillers.
That means there are 37 designs in each size! You can make a quilt and use the other designs to make coordinating projects!
- You can choose from 3 different sizes:
- 4 inch blocks (requires a 4x4 hoop)
- 5 inch blocks (requires a hoop that can sew out 5x5 or larger)
- 6 inch blocks (requires a hoop that can sew out 6x6 or larger)
Please be sure that you select the proper size block for your machine along with the proper embroidery machine format before you add this to the cart!
Please note that a 6x6 hoop is only 150 millimeters and the 6" block requires 152.5 millimeters. A standard 6x10 hoop should accommodate the 6 inch block - please check your manual to be sure.
|We call it:
||Actual sewing field in Inches
||Actual sewing filed in millimeters
||3.91 x 3.91 inches
||100 x 100 millimeters
||5.11 x 7.08 inches
||130 x 180 millimeters
||5.91 x 5.91 inches
||150 x 150 millimeters
||6.29 x 10.23 inches
||160 x 260 millimeters